Monday, May 11, 2009

The Random 25 of Me (Tagged by .beee.)











I don't even know if i have 25 random things about me that I want you to know ;) Oh! And that is Pete up there, he is getting so big!




1. I am very self conscious about my body, yet on days when I think I look good I want everybody to see me.


2. I hate mac and cheese.


3. I want camoflauge on my wedding dress and shot gun shells in my flowers.

4. I wish I knew how to barrel race and owned a horse.


5. I can't wait to have my own retail store.


6. I used to want to be a singer and when I became famous I wanted to give a lot of money to charity and all of the less fortunate kids in other countries. (If i had the money I would still do that part)


7. If I won the lottery I would take care of all my parents' bills before I even thought about myself.


8. I rather give than receive when it comes to presents and I love to give people presents. I'd be broke if I bought all the things that I wanted for other people!


9. I tend to care about other people's happiness more than my own.


10. I want to be a coyote one day just to say I done it (from Coyote Ugly).


11. I'm more confident in my cowboy boots!


12. My biggest fear is being alone.

13. I miss my friends all the time, especially Kim since she lives out of state and Brandi because I feel like I never see her anymore.

14. I love the Twilight and Harry Potter books and movies.


15. I love the person that I am today, stronger and I learned not to care what people think about you.


16. I love to fish and be out on the water, it's so peaceful.


17. I have 4 tattoos and I want another, I just don't know what or where yet.


18. I have more guy friends than girls.


19. I love pizza and spaghetti!!


20. When people think about me I want them to say "that girl is so country."


21. When I die I don't want anybody to wear black to my funeral, please attend in camoflauge.

22. I don't like my right foot because I have retarded toes.


23. I love to dance, I might not be good, but I don't care.


24. I want two kids one day, a boy and a girl.


25. I want to go skydiving one day.



Wow that wasn't as bad as I thought. I hope you enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. Only for YOU would I EVER wear camoflauge....but let's not talk about your funeral ok, EEK! And I miss you too....more and more everyday =(
    And about the calling you country part...every time I mention you the first thing Brittany says is "She's so country...." hah!
    ILY♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a special surprise waiting on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete