Thursday, May 21, 2009

ill :(

So, I am a little ill today! Apparently one of my bosses has changed the stupid password on the parental controls and doesn't want me to know what it is this time and now I cannot look at anything! Not even my own blog!! All I can do is hope that this post comes out right! I don't understand why he is such a dick about this computer like its a big deal! He already blocked myspace and facebook and that pissed me off real good! I mean I don't have something to do every minute of the day and I don't see what it hurts to get on either of those sites! UGH!! I just want to yell at him! Now what am I going to do during the day when I don't have any work to do? Oh and another thing.. I'm going camping this weekend at West Point lake and OF COURSE there are chances of rain!!! The last time I tried to have some fun in the sun it rained and it was cold!! That was in Narch when I went to Texas for Spring Break! Kim said it was hot everyday there and harldy ever rains! Well since I was there it rained and was cold the entire time! It never fails when I want to do something rain comes and spoils the trip!! GAH!! On a good note, me and Brandon are getting along better. We were for a minute there arguing just about every weekend! I was beginning to worry if we were going to make it or not! But I'm sure we just hit a bump in the road! Everybody has a hard time once in a while! But I am sure we will be fine! Oh and I am so glad that Kris won American Idol last night!! I can't stand Adam, sorry for anybody taht likes him! I just felt like he screamed too much and sounded like a girl! Go Kris!! Hope everybody has a good day! I love you Brandi!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too beautiful, and I'm so sorry you're not feeling good =( I AM glad that you and Brandon are doing better, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain this weekend for you. I can't wait to see you at Pheobe's party, YAY! Have a good holiday weekend!!! ILY!!!

    ReplyDelete