Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Collage


So I was playing around with some of our pictures today and came up with this! I like it a lot! See me and Brandon cannot decide which picture we want a big one of to put over the fire place, so I thought this might be a good idea! I don't know what Brandon thinks yet because he has not seen it but I guess I'll see when I get home. He is a little ill today but oh well. I have to leave work early today to go meet up with some of my classmates in Chemistry so we can study for our final. I am so ready to get this week over and not worry about school for a while!! I miss my friend Brandi! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever! I hope she is still alive, lol! I hope that she has a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend too! I feel like shit today too! I hate getting a cold! Anyway, I went to Christy and Michael's last night to go see Addy and she is so tiny and so cute!! I just love her already!! WEll I hope everybody has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you so much too, beautiful, and I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather =( I hope you get to feeling better VERYYY soon =) And I LOVE the collage-I think it's a GREAT idea, love. I'll be praying that you do well on your Chemistry final<3
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I also meant to say....I just KNEW you'd get this layout for your blog! HAH! When I saw it, I just somehow knew that once you saw it, you would get it! LOL LY!

    ReplyDelete