Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday

Where to begin today? I am glad that I only have one week of school left, but I am also stressed because I need to do really well on my Chemistry final in order to graduate. Please pray for me that I do well. I really don't want to have to go back next semester :( Other than that news my Friday is ok I guess. I wish that I felt better especially since I have to close tonight at Buffalos. I love how Ken puts me on the schedule for closing on Friday nights when I have class at 8 am and then have to go to work at Southside Steel and then go to Buffalos until 1 in the morning! I'm so tired by the time I get off that I can barely stay awake to drive home. I know I am just complaining but I just had to get that out. I have a few more complaints about working tonight too. The past two Friday nights I have also closed and we haven't really been busy and I haven't made that much money like I know I can on a Friday night. I know that I am a good server and I know that everything has been slow so people don't have that much money like they used to, but if you don't don't have money to tip then you don't have money to go out to eat! Not leaving your server a tip is one of the rudest things ever and it makes you look sorry as hell in my opinion. If you are too much of a tight wad to leave a tip or just cheap then do not come to a restaurant and have somebody wait on you. Go to McDonald's dollar menu! We do not get paid enough for people to not leave us a tip. Our little $2.13/hr isn't shit after taxes, so we depend on that tip money to pay our bills and provide for us. Oh and please do not come in at 11:30 at night with two small children that are half asleep, because they should be in the bed anyway, just because you want something to eat! Go thru a drive thru and take your children home! I'm just so tired of cheap and no tippers. Please don't go out to eat if you don't plan on tipping. Again sorry about all the complaining! Hopefully I will make some money tonight! I hope yall have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about having to close all those Friday's. That must really stink =( If I had more money than I do right now, I'd come up there and eat and leave you a LOVELY tip, my dear. I hope your weekend is better, and I miss you. Don't work too hard, beautiful. ILY

    ReplyDelete