Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Blogger

So I am new at this and I have so much on my mind that I do not know where to begin. Right now I am just confused as to where this is going to post because for some reason it seems I have two of the same page. Anyway I am currently annoyed that our phone at our house is messed up and nobody wants to jump on it and get it fixed! Gah! It won't take much to put some wires where they are supposed to go! I'd do it myself if I knew what I was doing, but I don't and I am at work! I am so ready to go right now, it seems like these past few days have just been dragging by! I guess because I am so ready for next week to be over with. It is my last week of school for a little while, I hope. I am worried about my friend too. She is one of the nicest people that I know and has the biggest heart and so strong and she is having family issues and I just hope she knows that I am here for her. My best friend left today to go back to Texas :( . I hate it when she goes back. I have so much fun when she is in town! Well that is all for today, I have to get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. AW Man! I LOVE this post! What a good one for your first one, hah! And I love all the pictures you put on here =) You're so amazing, my love, and I'm so glad you finally got a blog, YAY!
    ILY<3

    ReplyDelete